Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Boyz!

Well, I haven't written about my boyz in a while. I so miss them. They are so much a part of me and it's been 7 months since I was with them last in Haiti. I was hoping that this post would be me telling the world that they are home. Nestled in their beds. Sharing music videos on this blog. My God is not finished with the process yet. Patient I will be. Trustful I will stay. In His time and in His glory my boyz will come home. My prayer is that it will be soon. That I will not miss another moment of their growing up. God grant us this prayer. The day is close I feel it. My family is itching for those cute smiles to be in our every day activities. Renee has been a trooper. It has been the most difficult on her as the nesting thang has been in full motion for some time. But she is ready. Ready to assume the mother role for #'s 7 & 8. What a great mom she will continue to be for our children. I thank God immensely for her. What an amazing person, in and out. I am so in love with her. It aches. Thank you Father for this blessing in my life. Well, until soon and very soon, when I shout it from the mountain tops that Jesus is Lord and my boyz are coming home! Praise God. Blessings to you all!

0 comments: