Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A great offer!

This is from my friend Randy, the creator of the cre:ate conference and Kalein. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met and his biggest gig in life is to inspire people to live out God's purpose for life. He is madly in love with the arts and especially artists. Please take him up on his offer,if you are able, to sponsor a beautiful child from Compassion.

Here is what he says:


If you will join me and sponsor a child from Uganda for only $32. per month, I will send you free a signed print of this picture, or if you have already sponsored a child and would like either of the prints I have offered, put a comment HERE and let me know which one you would like.

I would like to ask you to copy the photo of the watercolor below to your blog or website and use the above paragraph (be sure to include the links) to extend this offer to your readers. We want to sponsor as many children as we possibly can. There are hundreds of children like the child in the watercolor who need a sponsor. Thanks for spreading the word.

Ugandanboywithtire_copy

0 comments: