Wednesday, February 06, 2008

re:create Day#3

Wow! ...and again I say Wow! Another incredible day at re:create. Carribean Cruise drawing to my good friends Rick and Laura. Yippee! They really deserve the trip. Although Renee and I would really enjoy it as well. Wait! There's another chance tomorrow. Yippee x2! Michael Olson-amazing voice and heart. Marty McGehee-still singing for God well after the 4Him days. Dr. Thom from Azusa talking movies and the industry and creativity and relevance and applicability! Lunch. Jon T. blowing our minds up with incredible knowledge and heart sold out for the people to know Christ. Thank you Jon!! Great car show of old authentic restored cars. I mean a lot of cars. Pics coming soon. Great exercise in "Design is the Purposeful Arrangements of Parts" led by John Watts. What can I say, Randy knows some down right creative out-of-the-box thinkers. Thanks for sharing your sandbox Randy! EMI/WorshipTogether label treated us to an amazing meal. ...and some great up-n-coming artists and some others who have been around awhile. They love God and music and marrying them together. Thanks all. And now I lay me down to sleep..... Love you R!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Goodnight my love..only 2 more sleeps until you are home!! I am barely hanging on without you!! love you sooooo much!!

Bullfrogskin said...

"Great car show of old authentic restored cars. I mean a lot of cars. Pics coming soon." Ahhhhh, I'm still waiting...